Spicer Mansion, with its sense of history and place, is devoted to creating enduring relationships with our guests by providing personalized service and traditional hospitality. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people.
We believe that true world-class status is only achieved when a hotel combines the traditions of its local community with exceptional personal service. We believe each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Because satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contributions and importance.
We select team members who:
- Have the ability to be genuine
- Consistently strive to provide and deliver excellence and a superior product
- Believe in our product and are passionate about it
- Practice the Golden Rule
We are currently recruiting for the following seasonal and full time positions:
- Fine Dining Servers
- Cocktail Server
- Fine Dining Bartender
- Room and Turndown Attendants in Housekeeping Part and Full Time
- House Porter (Bell/Valet/Driver/Maintenance/Landscaping)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spicer Mansion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.